I started BlueVine with the goal of helping small businesses succeed. Inspired by my father and my grandfather’s frustrations managing finances for their own small businesses, I wanted to create products and services that would help bring peace of mind to the 30 million small business owners that are underserved. In the past six years, BlueVine has provided more than $2.5 billion in fast funding to small businesses – filling the gap that traditional banks have left. While we started with financing, we believe there are so many more services that small businesses are not getting from their bank—so we took it upon ourselves to fix it.
That’s why I couldn’t be happier to announce our vision for BlueVine Business Banking, a first of its kind end-to-end banking platform for small businesses featuring a business checking account seamlessly integrated with BlueVine’s suite of online financing products. With BlueVine Business Checking, we aim to improve today’s current banking experience for business owners like you. You’ll get to enjoy a 1.00% high-yield business checking account with zero monthly fees and a BlueVine Business Debit Mastercard®.
Here’s a full breakdown of what features you can expect with the BlueVine Business Checking Account:
- 1.00% High-Yield Interest: Get one of the nation’s highest yield business checking accounts1 with 1.00% back on balances over $1000.
- No monthly fees, minimums or penalties: Enjoy an unlimited number of transactions with zero monthly fees, no maintenance fees, no ACH payment fees, no incoming wire fees, no minimum deposit fees, no balance fees, no in-network ATM fees with MoneyPass® Locations2, and non-sufficient funds fees.
- Sign up for an account in 60 seconds: Once you’ve been approved, you’ll be able to check your account balance and activity, transfer funds, and make payments, with an easy-to-use, intuitive dashboard.
- Debit Card: Withdraw cash at more than 38,000+ ATM MoneyPass locations nationwide with the BlueVine Business Debit Mastercard.
- Mobile App: Access your dashboard and deposit checks anywhere and everywhere using the BlueVine Business Banking mobile app.
- FDIC Deposit Insurance: Get FDIC insurance up to at least $250,000 on our checking account with banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC.
As we continue to build our banking platform, we’ll include more integrated financing products, sophisticated cash management features and payments, and deep integrations to small business software like accounting and expense management.
You’ll receive more information about BlueVine Business Checking, as well as updates as our team works on making the product ready for you.