Business LoansEverything you need to apply for a Bluevine Line of Credit
We know you need fast funding solutions for your business. That’s why our line of credit application can be completed in just 2 minutes.BVSUP-00006 It’s also why we’ve created this guide that covers everything you need to apply.Apply now
Bluevine Line of Credit requirements
To qualify, your business will need to meet certain minimum criteria, such as being in business for more than 6 months.
- In business for 6+ months
- Corporation or LLC
- No bankruptcies in the past year
- In good standing with your Secretary of State
You and your business will need to meet specific minimum credit and income requirements in order to apply.
- $10,000 in monthly revenue
- 600+ personal FICO credit score
- A direct link to your business checking account or statements from the last 3 months (A connected account makes it faster and easier to confirm your information.)
BlueVine’s Line of Credit is not available for certain industries and in certain states.
- Illegal gambling
- Pornography and paraphernalia
- Political campaigns
- Firearms and paraphernalia
- Illegal substances
- Other controlled substances (including medicinal marijuana, marijuana, cannabis, and hemp) and paraphernalia
- Financial Institutions and lenders (including insurance, penny auction companies, and cryptocurrency)
- Donation-based non-profits
- Auto dealerships
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
What you need to apply in minutes
Our step-by-step guide takes you through the entire line of credit application in under 2 minutes. Plus, applying won’t impact your credit score.BVSUP-00008
You can request and receive funds in as fast as 24 hours.BVSUP-00009
You’ll get immediate access to your BlueVine digital dashboard, where you can draw funds and schedule payments.
As you make payments, your line replenishes. That means more money to put back into your business.
Be sure to gather relevant documents such as your tax ID/EIN before you start.
What to have on hand
Here’s what you’ll need to fill out this section of the application.
- Business name
- Business address
- Your tax ID/EIN
- Annual revenue
- Information about existing financing
Connecting your business bank account is fast, secure, and easy. It allows us to speed up the financial review process and verify your transaction history.
We take security seriously
We use Plaid to facilitate secure external bank connections. Plaid is a tool that lets you securely connect your bank account to your favorite financial services like BlueVine.BVSUP-00054
We never store or have access to your login credentials.
Here, you’ll answer a few questions about yourself so we can do a soft check on your personal credit. Don’t worry, this won’t impact your credit score.BVSUP-00008
What we’ll need to know
- Full legal name
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security number
- Percent of the business that you own
- Information about any beneficial owners of your business
Once you finish your application, we’ll work to verify your information. In the meantime, you’ll receive an email confirming your application was submitted successfully.
You’ll receive an email with updates about your application’s status. We’ll let you know if we need any additional information. If we do, you can submit it via your digital dashboard.
What to do if you want to increase your credit
As you build your account history with BlueVine, you may be eligible to increase your Line of Credit. If you’d like to do so, reach out to your dedicated BlueVine Account Manager.
Do I qualify for more funds?
- To increase your line of credit with us, you’ll need to:
- Make all your current payments on time
- Demonstrate business growth by showing an increase in income
- Submit a tax return or balance sheet
Ready to apply?
Start your application today. Upon approval, get funds in as fast as 24 hours.BVSUP-00009