Jesse U, MarketMe Video Production.
Credit lines up to $250,000
Rates as low as 4.8%1
Approvals as fast as 5 minutes
You may qualify for a First or
Second Draw PPP Loan
About the program
The $900 billion COVID-19 aid bill includes a $284 billion allocation for First and Second Draw PPP loans. Small businesses that received a First Draw PPP loan may qualify for a Second Draw PPP loan.
- To be eligible to apply for a Second Draw PPP loan, entities must employ 300 or fewer employees and must have used (or will use) the full amount of their First Draw PPP loan on eligible expenses prior to applying for a Second Draw.
- Eligible businesses must also demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts in the first, second, third, or fourth quarter of 2020, relative to the same 2019 quarter.2
- A business that was not in operation on February 15, 2020 is not eligible for a First or Second Draw PPP loan.
Business Line of Credit
Fast working capital made simple
Funds available on demand
Enjoy peace of mind by having money available for any business expense. Draw funds with a click of a button.
Only pay for what you use
No fees to open or maintain your line. No prepayment fees, monthly maintenance fees, or account closure fees.
Access to a revolving line
Draw as little or as much as you want from your available credit. Your credit line replenishes as you make repayments.
Financing that grows with you
We support your business growth by getting you the right credit line for your business size at any stage.
How BlueVine Line of Credit Works
Provide us basic information about your business and get approved in as fast as 5 minutes.
Use your online dashboard to request funds, and get cash in your bank account within hours.3
Pay back each draw with fixed monthly or weekly payments over 6 or 12 months.
Access more funds
As you pay off your balance, your available credit is automatically replenished.
Our product launch was a wild success, but we had to wait an average of 60 days before retailers paid us. In just a few days, BlueVine gave us the cash we needed to cover our expenses.
What you need
to get started
- 650+ FICO
- 2+ years in business
- $30,000 in monthly revenue
What you need to apply
- Basic details about you and your business
- Bank connection or year-to-date bank statements
We’ll be with you as soon as possible.
We are temporarily pausing new business line of credit applications to focus our efforts on helping small businesses secure PPP funding. Sign up for updates on when we’ll resume accepting applications.Sign up for updates
John from Client Care, Charles and
Lindsay from our Partnerships team.