BlueVine Business Checking Policy Updates
In an effort to keep our customers informed, we have provided below a summary of the most recent updates to your BlueVine Business Checking Account Agreement. For complete details, read the full Account Agreement.
Account Agreement Update – October 19, 2021
- Additional User (Section B(3) and throughout Account Agreement): Change of terminology to “Additional User” within Account Access feature.
- Deposits to the Account (Section C(1)): Frequency and dollar limits for qualifying transfers to Account via website or mobile app and cash transfers.
- No Overdrafts (Section C(9)): Negative balance payments and negative balance collection efforts.
- Cash Access (Section D(4)): $2.50 fee for each out-of-network (non-MoneyPass®) ATM transaction.
- Transaction Limits (Section D(5)): Frequency and dollar limits for debit card transactions.
- Limitations on Transfers, Amounts and Frequency of Transactions (Section F(11)): Frequency and dollar limits for outgoing wires.
- Transaction Limits (Section G(2)): Frequency and dollar limits for ACH transfers to an external account.
- Duty to Report (Section H(3)): Duty and procedures to examine periodic statements, and report unauthorized signatures, alterations, or forgeries involving physical checks.
- Schedule of Fees (Section J): $2.50 fee for each out-of-network (non-MoneyPass®) ATM transaction.
Account Agreement Update – October 4, 2021
- Our Agreement (Section A): Account cannot be used to provide banking or financial services to any third parties.
- Customer Support (Section A(6)): BlueVine’s Customer Support contact information.
- Transaction Limits (Section D(5)): Hold period for certain types of transactions (including, but not limited to, pay at the pump and travel & entertainment).
- Card Replacement and Expiration (Sections D(8)&(9)): Process of replacing a BlueVine Business Debit Mastercard; automatic mailing of new debit cards to users prior to the expiration date of previous cards.
- Information Processing (Section E(4)): Information and instruction processing.
- Wire Transfers (Section F(1)): Initiation of wire transfers via the Website or Mobile App.
- Arbitration (Section I): Full arbitration terms.
- Mobile Deposits (Section K(7)): Information regarding third-party checks without sufficient identifying information.
Account Agreement Update – September 1, 2021
- BlueVine entered into a new banking service partnership with Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC.
- As part of the transition, in order to maintain a BlueVine Business Checking account, customers accepted the Account Agreement.