The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) supported small businesses with 100% federally guaranteed loans to overcome obstacles created by the COVID-19 pandemic. Small businesses could apply for up to 2.5x their monthly payroll costs, or more in certain circumstances. A PPP loan had a maturity of 2-5 years, an interest rate of 1.00%, and could function like a grant if businesses met certain forgiveness criteria.BVSUP-00013
PPP borrowers don’t need to repay their loan if it is forgiven. To be eligible for forgiveness, a PPP borrower has up to 24 weeks from their PPP loan origination date to spend the loan on eligible expenses. At least 60% of the PPP loan must be used to fund payroll and employee benefits costs. The remaining 40% can be spent on certain expenses like mortgage interest payments, rent and lease payments, utilities, and others. If you meet these and other criteria, you’ll be able to have 100% of the loan forgiven.
What you need to know.
No. If Bluevine was managing your loan forgiveness process, we’ve sent you additional information by email. If your loan was provided through our bank partner Celtic Bank and your loan is under $150,000, you may apply directly with the Small Business Administration. If your loan was provided through Celtic Bank and your loan is over $150,000, we’ve sent you more details about how to apply through Celtic. You may contact them at (800) 509-6191 or PPPForgiveness@CelticBank.com.
If your loan was provided through Cross River Bank, you should have received a welcome email from Scratch, a loan servicer working with Cross River Bank to manage your loan forgiveness and repayment process.
The SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) was specifically designed to aid eligible small businesses with forgivable loans during the Coronavirus pandemic. The latest government stimulus package committed $284.5B to PPP and allowed for second draws and simplified loan forgiveness.
No. The program has concluded. However, we hope to help strengthen your business through our other banking and lending services.
Open a no monthly fee online business checking account today. Unlimited transactions, live support, and high interest.BVSUP-00005