SBA Coronavirus Assistance Program Apply now for the Paycheck Protection Program
Find out if you qualify in minutes. Funds are limited, so act soon.
In 2020, we helped more than 155,000 small businesses get
their PPP funds.
Loans up to $2 million
Interest rates at 1.0%
No payments for 10 months
The SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is specifically designed to aid eligible small businesses with potentially 100% forgivable loans during the Coronavirus pandemic. The latest government stimulus package commits $284.5B to PPP and allows for First and Second Draws and simplified loan forgiveness.
- Small businesses including sole proprietors, independent contractors, eligible self-employed individuals, non-profit organizations, tribal concerns, and others
- Have 500 or fewer employees
- In operation on February 15, 2020
- Additional requirements and terms may apply
- Small businesses, including sole proprietors, independent contractors, eligible self-employed individuals, non-profit organizations, and tribal concerns, housing co-ops, small agricultural co-ops, and others
- Demonstrate a ≥25% reduction in gross receipts in 2020 compared to 2019
- Have 300 or fewer employees2
- Have used (or will use) the full amount of first PPP Loan on eligible expenses prior to applying
What you need to know.
Loan Forgiveness for First Draw Borrowers
- BlueVine is no longer accepting new loan forgiveness applications.
- If your application is already in progress with us, we encourage you to complete it as soon as possible. If you don’t complete your application with us soon, you’ll need to reapply with either our bank partner or the SBA. Avoid having to start over and finish your application today.
- If your loan is over $150,000 and was provided through our partner Celtic Bank, you’ll need to apply for forgiveness through Celtic. You may contact them at (800) 509-6191 or PPPForgiveness@CelticBank.com.
Loan Forgiveness for Second Draw Borrowers
- BlueVine is not accepting Second Draw loan forgiveness applications.
- Second Draw Borrowers are invited to apply directly with the Small Business Administration (SBA) if their loan is under $150,000. Apply using the SBA’s streamlined application today.
- If your loan was provided through our partner Cross River Bank, you should have received an invitation to apply for loan forgiveness through the loan servicer Scratch.
- If you have questions about your Celtic Bank PPP loan, you may contact them via email at (i) email@example.com for forgiveness inquiries, or (ii) firstname.lastname@example.org for all other servicing/payment matters. You can also reach Celtic Bank by phone at (800)509-6191.
Borrowers who had their loans originated through another servicer (not BlueVine) should reach out to the loan servicer and/or bank provider.
If BlueVine is managing your loan forgiveness process, we’ll email you with more information. Borrowers will have at least 30 days to apply for loan forgiveness before repayments begin. BlueVine is currently inviting 2020 First Draw borrowers to apply for loan forgiveness. If you’ve submitted your forgiveness application, no repayments will be due while the Small Business Administration is reviewing your application.
We’ll contact 2021 PPP borrowers closer to the end of their covered period with more information about how to apply for loan forgiveness.