Shelley L, Ken D, Blind Squirrel Entertainment.
Factoring lines up to $5 million
Rates as low as 0.25% per week1
Approvals as fast as 24 hours
You may qualify for a First or
Second Draw PPP Loan
About the program
The $900 billion COVID-19 aid bill includes a $284 billion allocation for First and Second Draw PPP loans. Small businesses that received a First Draw PPP loan may qualify for a Second Draw PPP loan.
- To be eligible to apply for a Second Draw PPP loan, entities must employ 300 or fewer employees and must have used (or will use) the full amount of their First Draw PPP loan on eligible expenses prior to applying for a Second Draw.
- Eligible businesses must also demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts in the first, second, third, or fourth quarter of 2020, relative to the same 2019 quarter.2
- A business that was not in operation on February 15, 2020 is not eligible for a First or Second Draw PPP loan.
Access more capital with full flexibility
Get larger credit limits
Get a credit line based on the strength of your customers. As your sales grow, so can your credit limit.
Free up your cash
Unlike a traditional loan, there are no recurring payments when your customer pays by the invoice due date.
Fund only what you want
You decide how many and which invoices to submit. Fund only what you need, when you need, without long-term contracts.
Know exactly what you’re paying with our straightforward fees. We charge a simple weekly fee due when the invoice is paid.
Apply in less than 10 minutes with basic details about your business and customers.
BlueVine will review your application and reach out with a decision in as fast as 24 hours.
Submit an invoice
Automatically sync invoices from your accounting software or upload invoices to your dashboard.
Get your advance
We provide ~85-90% of the money upfront. You get the rest, minus our fee, once the invoice is paid.
BlueVine’s clients work with
some of the world’s leading brands
What you need to get started
- 530+ FICO
- 3+ months in business
- $10,000 in monthly revenue
- Your business is B2B
What you need to apply
- Some information about your business
- Basic details about your invoices
- Bank connection or 3 months most recent bank statements
Frequently asked questions
Today, business customers request longer and more flexible payment terms. As a result, you are constantly waiting to be paid by your customers while operational expenses, such as rent and payroll, need to be paid today. This gap in cash flow can limit your ability to hire more employees, buy more inventory and take on more customers. BlueVine’s invoice factoring solves your cash flow challenges by giving you money for your outstanding invoices today.
No. BlueVine gives you an advance on the invoice amount, then on the invoice due date, your customer will simply pay the amount due to your BlueVine Account instead of sending it to your business address or account. As long as the invoice is paid by your customer as expected, there’s no repayment on your part, and you take on no debt or liability.
No. If you don’t have invoicing software, you can easily upload the details of your issued invoices right in your BlueVine dashboard.
BlueVine currently accepts invoices where:
- The service or product was completed, delivered and accepted by your customer
- The customer is based in the US or Canada (English speaking provinces)
- The customer is a business (not a consumer)
- The invoice face value is higher than $500
- The payment term is shorter than 13 weeks
- The due date is at least 1 week away
BlueVine serves businesses in a wide variety of industries. These include (but not limited to): IT Services & Technology, Business & Professional Services, Wholesale Trade & Distribution, Manufacturing, and Staffing Services. Certain medical and healthcare industries may be restricted as BlueVine is not HIPPA certified.
You can request advances for as many invoices as you like and as often as you like, within your available credit line. For example, if your credit line is $50,000, you can get funded on invoices worth a combined total of $50,000 at any given time.